7 reasons why I love my short hair?

Introduction 

Hair is a symbol of our self-confidence.Our hair is also a symbol of our beauty and identity. The positive or negative view of one’s hair can greatly affect a woman. Hair's length, color and texture matters to our personality. Commonly, girls feel that their bad hair day equals to bad day . Women can speak a lot through their hairstyle. Hairstyle are symbols of liberation.


In china, 

In the past, China has ordered its women to cut their hair up to their ears.That haircut named"Liberation Hairdo". The command meant that the woman could make her own life decisions and become stronger. After that, the women continued to style and express their thoughts through their hair. 

7 reasons why I love my short hair? 

  • Makes me different from others, 

Short hair is not as common as long hair.  All my friends and cousins have long hair but I am the only one who has short hair. That's why they set me apart. I love it when I look different. 


  • Increases my self-confidence, 

With my short hair i feel more confident as it takes real guts and not having the fear of hiding anything. Short haircut is a best way to show the world how strong i am. 


  • Professional feelings 

I feel more professional and confident with my haircut. However, it can seem like a little change to you, but it changed me completely. 


  • Healthy growth of my hair, 

Short hair grows more healthier than long hair. Because the shorter your hair, the healthier it is. 


  • Save my time, 

Short hair styles are also useful as it improves and saves my time of maintaining and combing my lengthy hairstyles.Because of this I can sit down and write articles. 


  • Attention-grabbing, 

My short hair gets more attention. As short hair is not as common as long, which makes me special.Because I look different from my friend and my cousin, I also get the attention of others.


  • Comfortable sleep, 

My short hair doesn't need to be combed before going to bed every night. After wedding or long distant travel i can go straight to bed with my short hair.Because of them I have no problem getting up at night. 


However, studies show that men are fascinated by women with a high self-esteem and short hair immediately lets them know about it.It doesn't matter to me. Maybe for you. I 'am just telling you the fact.

Comments

  1. Your reasons are logical 🥰but we can't force anyone for short hairs😍I also like long hairs♥️ But a reasonable article dear keep it up🥀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed God is the best creator 💕 He give everyone one of the best which is deserving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous but I think you also have long hairs☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dark skin!

Educate your Girls🙏

2 best series that you should never miss!